Specialized School to Work
The Specialized School to Work pathway at FESS is a great opportunity for workplace level students who plan to go directly into the workforce once they have completed their high school diploma.
Essential and workplace level courses focus on vital skills through relevant and practical activities, and assist students in developing their literacy, numeracy, decision-making, and communication skills. The essential level courses provided in this pathway lead to a wide variety of Workplace and Open level courses in Grades 11 and 12.
The SSTW Pathway Provides You With...
- Smaller classes
- Transportation to FESS
- A calm, consistent, and flexible learning environment
- Assessment strategies that support your learning and growth
- Instructional strategies that are appropriate to your learning style
- A personal portfolio and resume to present beyond secondary school
- Continuous IEP support and access to our Student Success and Resource Team
- Specialized CO-OP placement opportunities to gain work experience and develop skills for the future
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)