Honour Roll and Awards
Honour Roll standing will be based on the following minimum criteria.
- an overall final average of 80% or higher.
- Grades 9, 10, and 11 students must be studying four courses in each semester.
- Grade 12 students must be studying three or more courses in each semester.
NOTE: Honour Roll status will earn the student 8 points each semester toward the school letter.
- FESS School Letter - 100 points
- FESS Honour Plaque - 175 points
- FESS Honour School Letter - 250 points
Students should keep accurate records of their own points each year. It is the responsibility of each student to apply for these awards annually.
|Interschool Sports ||Intramural Sports |
|Major Sports - 15 points |
Minor Sports - 10 points
Tennis, Track & Field
Other - 5 points
|Participant - 5 points |
Honour Roll per semester - 15 pts
Ontario Secondary School Diploma - 15pts
Major Subject Competitions- up to 10pts
|Perfect Attendance in any Semester - 10 points |
|Students’Council ||Yearbook |
|Elected position - 30 pts || |
|Music/Drama Programme |
|Music Club/Band - 15 points |
Drama Performer/Member - 15 points
|Clubs and Associations |
|A Club or Association is defined by year round activity with a minimum of one meeting per month. There must be a membership roster with leadership, organization and an active faculty advisor. The Club must submit a mission statement each year. |
Leadership 15 points
Membership 7 points
Less formal Clubs or activities may qualify for 5 points.